About Prom Mafia
Hey You! This page is to give you a brief look into what Prom Mafia is about, what we aim to achieve and who is behind this fantabulastic site! PromMafia.com is a blog (web log) website aimed at teens looking for inspiration and fashion tips and ideas for their prom.
In this blog you will find:
- A comprehensive collection products from all across the web. Dresses, Shoes, Hairstyles, Makeup and Accessories just to name a few.
- With my focus on affordable fashion for students and recent graduates, I will share my tips and advice on how to look fabulous without breaking the bank.
- Value packed articles, posts and reviews written by myself and heaps of fashion savvy stylists. Newest articles are available on the PromMafia.com Homepage.
- Interaction with yours truly! Write comments here on the blog, post pictures on the Facebook or Pinterest pages and you can be guaranteed a response. You need only ask
- High valued Coupons and Discounts from all your favorite stores across the world!
- MOST IMPORTANTLY to give you inspiration in abundance! Or as I like to call it here at PromMafia.com, Promspriation!
Subscribe to PromMafia.com
If you want to get all the recent blog posts, updates on competitions and discounts you will need to subscribe to the RSS feed.
RSS stands for Real Simple Syndication. It is a service which provides you the benefit of not having to visit the site to read the content. The way I like to look at it is kind of like a newsletter, or a magazine subscription only as each article comes out, one at a time. Only difference is that it does not just have to be content and pictures, it is also music, video or any other digital media! To receive the feeds you need to select a feed reader (I like Google reader) after clicking the RSS button.
If you want to learn more about RSS visit one of my friends posts at entrepreneurs-journey.com.
The History of Prom Mafia
Since its launch in early 2009, Prom Mafia has established itself as a leader in the online teen fashion industry. The founder of the site is Jen Benz. She loved providing budget fashion tips for those with big student loans.
The site had some major transformations when Philip Shapiro took over the site and put his mark on it from early in 2012. Unfortunately, he was unable to embrace the fashion industry as Jen was able to. Because of this he decided to gift the site to someone who would bring Prom Mafia’s former flair back!
Who am I?
HI! My name is Jo Bochette AKA Queen Bee. You come to find I am as bubbly and full of energy as a can of Coke! Not only that I am in LOVE with teen fashion. I am 19 years old. In 2011, my graduation was punctuated with one of the wildest proms you could ever imagine! I know what it’s like to want to be the prettiest and have a chance at prom queen, so I am here to help you with your success on prom night.
In the spirit of honesty and transparency, you should know that:
- Prom Mafia displays paid banner ads that help pay for the maintenance of the site.
- Prom Mafia sometimes receives freebies to review or give away, but they in no way affect the opinions expressed on the site.