My DIY bleached top post was selected as a Link Ã la Mode! As usual, there are lots of great posts. Be sure to check out the Coach giveaway on The Coveted!
This weeks Links Ã la Mode blows away any preconceived ideas of the narcissistic fashion blogger posting endless outfit photos and magazine shootsÂ by covering a huge array of topics. Ranging from Dream Sequins whimsical birthday tea party to High Fashion Girls detailed examination of racism in fashion magazines, these posts demonstrate what weâ€™re capable of and the communities we can build.
Of course, being fashion bloggers there are also some great outfits to be found and our bloggers this week have looked at: movies, from Bollywood to Sci fi; their pyjama drawers; and even their cleaning cupboard in their ceaseless search to bring you fashion inspiration.
As ever thereâ€™s many more exciting links on the original forum thread
Links Ã la Mode : November 26th
- British Style Bloggers â€“ Intrinsically Florrie on British Style Bloggers on how you can support the lovely Luella brand in itâ€™s time of need
- Dream Sequins â€“ The stylish guests at a virtual birthday tea party (Part 2)!!
- Fashion X K8 â€“ The Fashion Blogging community being analoguous to â€œThe Girlsâ€ in Quentin Tarantinoâ€™s Death Proof
- FashionHippo â€“ Best Organic Lip Balms: 6 Natural Picks to Nourish Your Pout
- Fete a fete â€“ Guerlainâ€™s Imperial Holiday makeup collection review
- High Fashion Girl â€“ Racism & Fashion
- Idiosyncratic Style â€“ Idiosyncratic Style dares you to re-think the possibilities of Pajamas outside the house
- In Life and In Fashion â€“ How to dress with Bollywood Flair
- Lillys Roses â€“ The new charity tshirts by TV-Star C.F. for the eco label armeangels
- M.I.S.S. â€“ Sheâ€™s Crafty: DIY First Place Ribbon Accessories
- Mariels Castle â€“ Are we trully free when it comes to our fashion choices?
- Oranges and Apples â€“ What are charity shops for? Thoughts sparked by Mary Portasâ€™ new Save the Children shop
- Prom Mafia â€“ Happy Accident: How to bleach fun designs on your clothes
- Quirky Fashion â€“ Movies that Inspired Fashion
- Retro Chick â€“ Buy Audrey Hepburns Wardrobe
- Shoe Daydreams â€“ Why Knock-offs are Bad for the Soul
- Style on a String â€“ Confessions of an UGG Lover and Wearer (but only indoors!)
- THE COVETED â€“ Coach Holiday : Review & Giveaway!
- The Demoiselles â€“ Wing Tips: Finding a Tailor
- Work Chic â€“ Win a Sondra Roberts SR squared Shopper tote!
Recent posts in Independent Fashion Bloggers