Posted by Jennine â€¢ October 8th, 2009
Wowâ€¦ weâ€™ve got an interesting bunch this weekâ€¦ word from fashion weeks has put us on a roller coaster from the creepy toenails on Shoe Daydreams to the stunning Alexander McQueen on ferOHHHsh, a much needed shopping bill of rights on dramatis personae, and Bay Area Style File wonders why cigarette cases are marketed to teens at Urban Outfitters. Weâ€™ve also got some new faces in our round up including one of my favorite French blogs, Morning by Foley whose beautiful photography reminds me how sweet fashion really is.
Links Ã la Mode : October 8th
- 39th and Broadway â€“ Stop Glamorizing the Recession!
- Bay Area Style File â€“ Crimes of Fashion: Chain Mess Cigarette Case
- Bobbins and Bombshells â€“ Fashionable History: Veils
- BRICK MY LANE â€“ The Longer Length SHOWstudio
- dramatis personae â€“ Ashe Mischiefâ€™s Shopping Bill of Rights
- Fashion Pulse Daily â€“ Goth Chic Rules the Runways
- ferOHHHsh â€“ Alexander McQueen Spring 2010: McQueencaps.
- Fete a Fete â€“ Dolce & Gabbana Fragrance Anthology
- Independent Fashion Bloggers â€“ FTC Ruling : An Ethical Double Standard?
- Little Black Book â€“ Velvet touch
- Morning by Foley â€“ A beautiful afternoon with girls, a fairy and bowsâ€¦
- Prom Mafia â€“ Halloween â€“ Recessionista Style. How to make smart and stylish choices when deciding on a Halloween costume.
- Rags to Reverie â€“ A stunning editorial from V Magazine and how I got my copy from New York City
- Random Fashion Coolness â€“ Garance DorÃ©
- Retro Chick â€“ Ethical Design Spotlight â€“ SPUN
- Shoe Daydreams â€“ Bad Trends in Feet â€“ Gargoyle Toe & Clear Claws
- Style Symmetry â€“ New divine dresser to watch out for Giant Dwarf!
- Sweet Fancy Treat â€“ Interview: Uma Turan â€“ Milliner
- THE COVETED â€“ Berrylicious Colors and a New Mascara to Die For from Benefit Cosmetics
- The Curvy Fashionista â€“ The Real Curves behind the cover of Glamourâ€™s November Issue
- the3st â€“ Interview with Marina Makaron
Recent posts in Independent Fashion Bloggers