11 October 2009 by Queen Bee

Yesterday, I was front and center at the Betsey Johnson fashion show in DC! She is my all time favorite designer, and this collection was fun and fabulous. Along with her usual ruffles and bows, Betsey decided to punk it up with skulls and sequins this time around.

betsey johnson sweater

This funky tulle skirt was my favorite! It has an old-timey goth feel to it and looks fun to wear.

betsey johnson pink tutu

This dress was interesting, but I’d be afraid of stupid boys trying to unzip it.

betsey johnson punk dress

betsey johnson boho

I thought this dress was a little boring (gasp!). It’s nice and all, but Betsey has higher expectations to meet and ‘typical’ just doesn’t cut it.

betsey johnson black dress

betsey johnson dress

betsey johnson jacket

betsey johnson punk rock dress

betsey johnson ruffle dress

betsey johnson retro dress

betsey johnson red dress

betsey johnson tutu dress

betsey johnson fashion show

Like it, love it, or hate it?

9 responses on “Betsey Johnson Fashion Show

1. Alijah Jade says:

Oh goodness, I adore the zipper dress and the colorful one under it!

2. Rai says:

Hey, that 1st is from ANTM this season.
    .-= Rai´s last blog ..$20 Off Victoria’s Secret Code, Expires Today! =-.

3. Queen Bee says:

Yeah, I thought so. I think they are all from one season or another of ANTM because other people in the crowd seemed to know who they were.

Anyone else recognize them?
    .-= Queen Bee´s last blog ..More from Lakme Fashion Week =-.

4. Angel says:

The girl with the short hair and big hoop earrings… is that Isis from ANTM?

5. IdStyle says:

Love the sequin blazer and the pink fluffy stole. Betsey is always authentically Betsey!
    .-= – IdStyle´s last post…Pearls of Wisdom: The Pink Ribbon Pin-Ups =-.

6. Great post!
    .-= – Ruchingdiva´s last post…Natasha, Sophia Aubrey O8217Day Stun at Events =-.

7. Oh, how I love a Betsey show!!! I must have that sequined blazer and skull T!
    .-= – Fabulous Finds Gal´s last post…Ethics and Morality in Fashion City~ Weekend Read Links A’ La Mode Via Independent Fashion Bloggers =-.

8. Sweety P says:

Betsey Johnson always makes me smile. Lovely blog you have!