Prom Mafia has once again been included in IFB’s Links Ã la Mode!
Breath Mint Anyone?
Edited by Jordana
Thereâ€™s something about the fall season that brings both calming and chaotic feelings. As we kiss our wild summer nights goodbye, weÂ say hello to late night study sessions and longer days in the office. As New York Fashion Week closes and weâ€™re trying to catch up on the latest collections, London Fashion Week kicks off. This weekâ€™s round up of Links Ã la Mode from Independent Fashion Bloggers embodies a little bit of everything in an effort to give you a breather in between the deceiving calm that comes with fall. Weâ€™ve got runway reviewes ranging from Fashion Pulseâ€™s take on Tory Burch toÂ Fasshonaburuâ€™s humorous experience at the Snuggie fashion show, and Style Amour rated the top five most disappointingÂ Spring 2010 collections. Â There are also a few new DIYâ€™s worth checking out, especially the Maison Michael bunny ears post from Monoxious. Last but not least, make sure you check out Ashe Mischiefâ€™s scando-style post on Sarah Von of Yes and Yes on Dramatis Personae.
By the way, if you havenâ€™t checked out the IFB Dress Up Soiree & Evolving Influence Panel recap, click here.
Links Ã la Mode : September 24th
- A Typical Atypical: Make me aâ€¦ 20â€™s flapper girl â€“ vintage outfits for the modern girl
- Ayshaâ€™s Rabbit Hole: Watch the accessory madness
- Bobbins And Bombshells:Â Musings on theÂ history and significance of red lipstick
- Broke & Beautiful: Bored with the same old nude pumps?Â Elle shares some architectural ones to covet, instead
- Clutch 22: DVF ss10 Cleopatra in the 21st Century
- Decline Designs:Â Looking Forward to Fall at Decline Designs
- Dramatis Personae: Sarah Von of Yes and Yes shares the secrets of Scandinavian Style
- Fashion Hippo: To Trend or Not to Trend? Fall 2009 trends contemplated
- Fashion Pulse: Up close and personal at the Tory Burch Spring 2010 presentation.
- Fasshonaburu: Alyssa goes to and reviews the hilarious Snuggie Fashion Show during NY Fashion Week!
- Friend in Fashion:Â More milage from your fashion dollar. Tube skirt, 6 different looks
- Glamoursplash: They donâ€™t make â€˜em like this anymore; the beautiful mermaids of Busby Berkleys Footlight Parade
- Idiosyncratic Style: If fallâ€™s hottest shoes belonged to a clique
- Independent Fashion Bloggers: The IFB Dress Up Soiree recapâ€¦ photos and more!
- Monoxious: How to make your own Maison Michel Lace bunny ears!
- Prom Mafia: DC Fashion Week embraces white after Labor Day and shows beauty comes in all colors, shapes, sizes
- Retro Chick: Win a Lulu Guinness Cameo City Tote
- Style Amour: Springâ€™s 2010 biggest Misses â€“ the top 5 most disappointing NYFW shows
- Sweet Fuzz: Win the gorgeous Gemma necklace (worth $155 dollars!) from Twisted and Beautiful, featured on Bravoâ€™s NYC Prep
- The Coveted: Buckled and Bootedâ€¦ essential boots for Autumn
- The Fashion Planner: How to make a T-shirt Lei Necklace; plus enter to win one!
- The Sideshow Scrapbook: Review about the â€œOnes to Watchâ€ catwalk show at LFW
Recent posts in Independent Fashion Bloggers